- abstracts academic blogging academic book academic life academic writing acwrimo argument authority in writing blogging books conclusion conference papers crafting writing discourse dissertation doctoral education doctoral research early career researchers epistemology Europe introduction journal knowledge production literature review mess methods chapter note-taking ontology peer review PhD PhD by publication powerpoint publication plan public engagement publishing readership reading reflection rejection research education research methods research plan research project scholarly identity signposts theory thesis time voice writing
- @elebelfiore @kip_jones I quite like the writing, but worry if its done and then when it's done! 2 hours ago
- It's good to be unhappy about your writing , say some. ow.ly/l9HvR #acwri #phd #grad #ecr #socphd 3 hours ago
- May 18 wp.me/p31JXB-9o 5 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- early onset satisfaction – a bad thing for writing and writers
- should you, could you, would you… co-write with your supervisor?
- writing the thesis
- the PhD and publication/by publication – a very peculiar practice? part one
- a Foucauldian approach to discourse analysis
- thirteen reasons researchers get asked to write their methods chapter again
- beginning the literature review: the art of scan-reading
- self packaging - when is enough already?
- writing for journals
- academic writing