- abstracts academic blogging academic book academic life academic writing argument authority in writing blogging books conclusion conference papers crafting writing discourse dissertation doctoral education doctoral research early career researchers epistemology Europe introduction journal knowledge production literature review mess methods chapter note-taking ontology peer review PhD PhD by publication powerpoint publication plan public engagement publishing readership reading refereeing reflection rejection research education research methods research plan research project scholarly identity signposts theory thesis time voice writing
- Seven reasons journals reject papers ow.ly/lcdN4 #acwri #phdchat #ecrchat #gradchat 8 hours ago
- RT @jembloomfield: Medieval Crimes: Detective Fiction and History | quiteirregular quiteirregular.wordpress.com/2013/05/20/med… 9 hours ago
- RT @mark_carrigan: Convention for #HigherEd, 24th May 2013 - 25th May 2013 arts.brighton.ac.uk/research/cappe… 11 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- seven reasons why journals reject papers
- writing the thesis
- early onset satisfaction – a bad thing for writing and writers
- academic writing
- oh no, someone did the research before me...
- a Foucauldian approach to discourse analysis
- about me
- methodology isn't methods.. or... what goes in a methods chapter
- this academic life
- should you, could you, would you… co-write with your supervisor?