- abstracts academic blogging academic book academic life academic writing argument authority in writing blogging books conclusion conference papers crafting writing discourse dissertation doctoral education doctoral research early career researchers epistemology Europe introduction journal knowledge production literature review mess methods chapter note-taking ontology peer review PhD PhD by publication powerpoint publication plan public engagement publishing readership reading refereeing reflection rejection research education research methods research plan research project scholarly identity signposts theory thesis time voice writing
- RT @HEA_Sociology: Even if you are not attending you can contribute to the discussion: What it means to be ‘doing a PhD’ http://t.co/7hHrCu… 1 hour ago
- RT @snarkyphd: MT @ECRchat: Tomorrow (Thurs 23rd): #ecrchat @tseenster + @meganjmcpherson on alternative academic careers #altac http://t.… 1 hour ago
- RT @thesiswhisperer: New post: How NOT to hand in your PhD buff.ly/166xVNb #phdchat #phdadvice 3 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- seven reasons why journals reject papers
- writing the thesis
- a Foucauldian approach to discourse analysis
- about me
- academic writing
- early onset satisfaction – a bad thing for writing and writers
- oh no, someone did the research before me...
- writing for journals
- should you, could you, would you… co-write with your supervisor?
- what not to do in a thesis conclusion, part one: christmas present five